s h a v a

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Dont tURn aRoUnd

If you wanna leave
I won't beg you to say
And if you gotta go darling
Maybe it's better that way
I'm gonna be strong
I'm gonna do fine
Don't worry about this heart of mine
Just walk out the door
See if I care
Go on and go, but

Don't turn around
'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking
Don't turn around
I don't want you seeing me cry

Just walk away
It's tearing me apart that you're leaving
I'm letting you go
But I won't let you go

I won't miss your arms around me
Holding me tight
And if you ever think about me
Just know that I'll be alright
I'm gonna be strong
I'm gonna do fine
Don't worry about this heart of mine
I will survive
I'll make it through
I'll even learn to live without you

Don't turn around...

I wish I could scream out loud
That I love you
I wish I could say to you
Don't go
As he walks away
He feels the pain growing strong
People in your life
They don't know what's going on
Too proud to turn around
He's gone
Don't turn around...


hmmm ... galau abes!! mo pegi males banget tapi diam terpaku di depan kompi juga ga berguna. loneliness :(( akhirnya gw cuman liad clip na lagu di atas ama clip "Sepuluh Hari Bersama Seorang Putri" [klo yang ini tidak di pasarkan]. dont ternnnnnnnnnnn eeronnnnnnn ..... i don wana siing craiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii {crying}

About Me

"I'm a Indigo Girl"


Archive

  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • November 2005
  • February 2006
  • May 2008

  • Shout

    by wdcreezz.com

    Name

    Email/URL

    Message


    Banner


    Winamp - Real Player
    Media Player

    Komunitas Angkringan Jogjakarta

    Powered By



    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com